Hastings City Officials Give Update on Coronavirus; Encouraging Masks and Social Distancing
HASTINGS - Hastings City Officials gave an update on the coronavirus pandemic during a press conference on Friday morning. They all encouraged residents to continue to social distance and wear face masks. Eric Barber, CEO of Mary Lanning Healthcare, says that the hospital currently has six patients that have the coronavirus and one of them...
- Today is the Last Day to Request Mail in Ballots for November General Election
- Hastings College, UNO, UNMC Announce Academic Partnership
- South Heartland District Health Department Offers Recommendations for Safer Halloween
- South Heartland District Health Department Reports More than 250 Students and Staff in Quarantine
Local Sports 10-23-2020
The Nebraska football team will open the season tomorrow at 5th ranked Ohio State. The Huskers finished 5-7 last year, 3-6 in the Big Ten. The Buckeyes were 13-1, 9-0 in the conference. Nebraska will be playing its first game in 330 days, dating back to Black Friday last year. Ohio State beat Nebraska 48-7...
Gov. Ricketts Announces Federal Approval of State’s Waiver to Offer Enhanced Medicaid Benefits
LINCOLN - Governor Pete Ricketts held a press briefing to announce that the State’s expanded Medicaid program, Heritage Health Adult, has been approved to offer enhanced benefits to qualifying beneficiaries. Seema Verma, Administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), joined the Governor to ceremonially sign a letter of approval for the State...
- Governor Ricketts Announces New Grant Programs for Businesses and Nonprofits
- More Than 25 Nebraska Volunteers Assisting with Red Cross Disaster Responses Across the U.S.
- Gov. Ricketts Highlights Election Security; Provides Update on Medicaid Expansion
- Red Cross Still in Need of Blood Donations, Plasma, and Volunteers
Partyline Friday 10-23
Friday, October 23rd, 2020 Today’s show is brought to you by: Auto Glass Experts, Good Samaritan Society, Custom Pack, Pat’s Auto Repair & Towing, Furniture & Mattress Direct, BG&S Transmissions, The Salvation Army, Big G Ace Hardware, Highland Park Farmers Market, South Heartland District Health Department, Sealey Body Shop, and…
Partyline Thursday 10-22
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 Today’s show is brought to you by: The Kensington, Highland Park Farmers Market, Big G Ace Hardware, Bert’s Pharmacies, The Salvation Army, Hastings Gun Show, Pat’s Auto Repair & Towing, Brown’s Shoe Fit, Good Samaritan Society, South Heartland District Health Department, and Crosier Park Pharmacy For…
Partyline Wednesday 10-21
Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 Today’s show is brought to you by: Pat’s Auto Repair & Towing, The Salvation Army, Furniture & Mattress Direct, Auto Glass Experts, Good Samaritan Society, Harvard Rest Haven, South Heartland District Health Department, Highland Park Farmers Market, Hajny’s Auto Sales, Hastings Family YMCA, and DLN Electronics…
E. June Bentz, 97
Former Hastings resident E. June Bentz, 97, passed away Monday, October 19, 2020 at Good…
Bette I. Schroer, 77
Hastings resident Bette I. Schroer, 77, passed away Sunday, October 11, 2020, at Hillcrest at…