Platte River Radio is committed to serving our local business and their clients who are impacted by the limitations due to social distancing. Below is a directory of business who are still open and serving customers, even with revised hours or services.
Restaurants– allowed to serve dine-in customers if all the following conditions are met:
- The restaurant limits seating to 50% of the rated occupancy maximum always.
- The restaurant seats parties at least six feet apart and no more than six persons.
- Self-serve buffets and salad bars are prohibited.
- Bar seating is not permitted, patrons may only consume alcohol on the premises if also consuming a meal.
- For CDHD (Grand Island) restaurants will remain limited to delivery, drive-thru, or carryout.
Beauty/nail salons, barber shops, massage therapy services, and tattoo parlors/studios – subject to the 10-person rule and require both workers and patrons of these establishments to wear masks. Starting June 1st for Kearney and Hastings 25 person rule or 50% occupancy, Grand Island 10 person rule applies.
Childcare Facilities– will be permitted to have up to 15 kids per room/space.
- For CDHD (Grand Island) childcares will remain restricted to 10 children per room/space.
Bars, gentlemen’s clubs, bottle clubs, indoor movie theaters, indoor theaters/playhouses– will remain closed statewide until May 31st, Starting June 1st for Kearney and Hastings 25 person rule or 50% occupancy.
Elective Procedures– Hospitals, Acute Care, Critical Care, and Children’s Hospitals. Must maintain two-week supply of PPE, 30% ICU Beds available, 30% ventilators available.
Fitness Centers, Gyms, Health Spas– No more than 10 patrons, minimum 6 feet apart. Starting June 1st for Kearney and Hastings 25 person rule or 50% occupancy, Grand Island 10 person rule applies.
Schools– All activities suspended through May 31st, weight rooms may open June 1st with same guidelines as fitness centers.
Places of worship (churches, synagogues, mosques)
They will need to ensure six feet of separation between different household units.
- It will not be permissible to pass items among worshippers.
- Religious services including weddings and funerals are allowed but should be limited to ceremony or service only. Starting June 1st for Kearney and Hastings 25 person rule or 50% occupancy, Grand Island 10 person rule applies.
- They will need to ensure six feet of separation between different household units.
Teams Sports– Adult leagues prohibited—Youth leagues only: Practices June 1st, Games 18th.
- For complete restrictions click here: equipment, crowds, sensitization procedures.
- Baseball, softball, volleyball, track, swimming, dance, bowling, flag football, golf, tennis, rodeo.
Social Gatherings– Starting June 1st for Kearney and Hastings 25 person rule or 25% occupancy, Grand Island 10 person rule applies (i.e movie theaters). Travel 14-day quarantine only for international travel.
If your business has more restrictive measures, modified services, or hours please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page. Click here to submit your info
Platte Valley Communications – phone ahead and arrange order pickup
SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS INFO