Platte River Radio provides local information…not panic.
Platte River Radio is committed to serving our local business and their clients who are impacted by the limitations due to social distancing. Phase 4 is in effect as of 09/14/2020 which means the below guidelines (Phase 3) are only recommendations.
NEW DHM Guidelines as of OCT 21
- Hospital must maintain at least 10% of staffed beds for Covid patients.
- Patrons at bars and restaurants must remain seated, no more than 8 to a group.
- Indoor gatherings limited to 50% capacity
Restaurants, bars, gentlemen’s clubs, bottle clubs,– allowed to serve dine-in customers at 100% of rated occupancy if all the following conditions are met (Phase 3):
The restaurant seats parties at least six feet apart and no more than eight persons, food may be consumed at bar seating, games such as pool, darts, arcade games are allowed.
Beauty/nail salons, barber shops, massage therapy services, and tattoo parlors/studios -Limited to 75% of rated occupancy, and require both workers and patrons of these establishments to wear masks (exception for services for all services performed on face–i.e. shave, facials).
Childcare Facilities– will be back to DHHS licensee guidelines, except school age children (K-12) which is limited to 30 children per room/space.
Fitness Centers, Gyms, Health Spas– Limited to 75% of rated occupancy.
Places of worship (churches, synagogues, mosques)
- It will not be permissible to pass items among worshipers.
- They will need to ensure six feet of separation between different household units.
Wedding/Funeral Venues- Maximum of eight persons in a party, venue staff must serve food directly to all individuals, limited dances requiring guests to gather outside of their respective tables in guidance.
- June 18th: Baseball, softball, volleyball, track, swimming, dance, bowling, flag football, golf, tennis, rodeo.
- July 1st: Football, basketball, soccer, wrestling, hockey, cheer, gymnastics, boxing, rugby, lacrosse, martial arts. (Contact)
- Fan attendance will no longer be limited to household members and with be subject to same limit as social gatherings.
Social Gatherings– Indoor limited to 50% occupancy up to 10,000 people. Outdoor limited to 75% occupancy up to 10,000 people. (Arenas, Stadiums, Fairgrounds, Festivals, Zoos, Auditoriums, Conference rooms, Theaters, Libraries, Pools. Groups shall be no larger the eight individuals with six feet of separation. Plans for reopening must be submitted to local health departments for venues that 500+.
PROHIBITED= Parades, Carnivals, Midways, Dances, & Beer Gardens. Parades that are vehicle based with no lining of streets are allowed. Travel 14-day quarantine only for international travel.
Phase 4- Indoor will be limited to 75% occupancy up to 10,000 people. Outdoor limited to 100% occupancy up to 10,000 people.
Long Term Care Facilites-Visitors allowed, non-medical trips allowed, non essential personnel allowed.
Interviews with local businesses and service providers
TestNebraska.com for a Covid-19 test questionnaire to see if you’re at risk and need to be tested
South Heartland District Health Department (Adams, Clay, Nuckolls, Webster)
Central District Heath Department (Hall, Hamilton, Merrick)
Two River Health Department (Buffalo, Dawson, Gosper, Phelps, Kearney, Harlan, Franklin)